The Five Bears And The Mean Troll

Once upon a time there lived five bears. But there was no food left and there was all dead grass. The little bear was eating bark. The second bear was pretending water was food so was the third one. The oldest bear was just looking at the sun.
Then they all got bored and they kept on asking their mum and their dad for food. Then the dad said why not go for a walk and see if you can find any food.
Then they went for a walk. The second bear kept on trying to scare the third bear but he did not scare him. But when they were walking through the forest they came to a bridge and a sign saying “Do Not Cross This Bridge”.
Then the small bear said “How bad can it be?” So the little bear crossed the bridge. Then a troll jumped up and said “I’m going to eat you for my lunch.” “Please don’t eat me wait for my other brother, he is much bigger than me.”
“OK” said the troll. And the little bear got to the other side of the bridge.
Then the second bear came and the troll said “I am going to eat you for lunch.” “Wait, do not eat me, wait for the last bear.” “OK” said the troll.
Then the biggest bear came and he kicked the troll off the bridge and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!