THE DAY I LOST MY PANTS

I was sitting in class just doing dictionary meanings (because I couldn’t shut my mouth so I had to stay in over lunch) when the cleaner came over and started vacuuming the room. He went so close to me he sucked my pants off! It hurt coming off but luckily I was wearing under-wear.
The cleaner didn’t notice... I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. Either way I didn’t have pants. I sneaked into the bathroom...luckily I wouldn’t have to wait all day to go home and get new pants because a class was getting dressed for swimming. Suddenly I heard a voice. It was a GIRL!!!!
I figured out the ugly truth...I was in the girls toilets! A girl was getting dressed in the toilet next to me. She threw her skirt on the floor. “It’s better than nothing “I thought. I grabbed the skirt, luckily she didn’t notice. She got dressed and left.
I ran out and no one noticed me. YES! The bell went for the end of lunch. I knew I had to get back in and continue my dictionary meanings so I ran so fast I was just a cloud of dust. A few minutes later the teacher came in and somehow saw the skirt.
When she asked what happened to my pants, all I said was “I like skirts?” She told me to go to the office to get some actual pants. I walked over. But if she wanted to embarrass me by getting me to walk over there in a skirt, then she failed. Lunch was over so all the kids were gone.
When I walked into the office all the office women could do was stare at me. I said “Got any pants?”
One of them said “What happened to your pants?”
“I can’t tell you.” I replied.
“Okay follow me” she said. She took me to the uniform shop. I was amazed when she payed $48 for some pants for me.
I went to the toilet and put them on. They felt large. After I put them on I went into class. I walked to my desk but then the pants fell off! What is it with me and pants today? Oh right. I remember back to Tuesday last week.
I threw my pants to the floor…then my dog saw them and chewed them…now they want REVENGE!! I tried to think up a way to get through school without pants when my teacher interrupted me. Right…I still don’t have any pants. “Where are the pants I told you to get?” she whispered, understanding my shame.
“I forgot them?” I whispered back.
“Well I’m giving you one more chance to get another pair of pants. Ok?” she said.
I didn’t reply. I RAN! And for some reason there was action music playing in my head. Maybe it was because I was sneaking away from school!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!