Haunted House

Here I am looking at a haunted house and hearing scary noises coming from it. I was dared to come in with my friends. So there we go opening the door I said I don’t think we should go in there know one hasn’t been in there for nearly 100 years if anyone goes in no one comes out. We went in and split up. We have been in the house for nearly 10 minutes and suddenly I hear someone scream. Then I came down the stairs I saw Mitch on the floor, so I run to him and I said “what happened “he said. “I saw a dog with three legs.” “Ok then let’s go” Mitch said, “what about the others?” I said to Mitch to stay outside and I will go back in and get them ok, ok. So I ran in and looked everywhere but there’s no sign of them. I was really worried then I heard something saying my name, then out of nowhere something said don’t fall for the noises don’t get fooled.
Mitch told me to call the police and I said “what are they going to do about it.” Mitch asked “so did you check everywhere?” well I didn’t check the basement ok then what are you waiting for. Then I ran to the basement, wow it’s so dark, I saw a touch and I picked it up but it had know batteries but luckily I had my phone, I went slowly down the stairs and I tripped over Jacks jumper then I knew he went down the basement. I whispered Jack and he didn’t reply. An Idea just came to head, I think they left us. Then I ran back to Mitch. We walked back home and heard a big BANG from the house then I ran back to the house, Then I saw the dog with 3 legs, I was in shock I couldn’t move, it was coming closer and closer. Just then Jack dived onto me to save me, I said to him “were did you go” he said “I went to get to get the cops and they didn’t believe me then I ran back to the others” “wait where are the others” I replied “I don’t know I looked everywhere for there was no sign of them and I saw your jumper in the basement, oh yea I ran to the basement and I jumped out of the window and went to the cops. Then we started running back to my house, I said to Jack why isn’t it following us maybe it wants to stay there, wait a second it might be photographed from those machines on roof, said Mitch oh yea true that let’s go check it out. We slowly went in, I said “keep clear look on the roof.” Nothing was spotted. Jack said to “split up” we screamed NO Because of what happened before oh yea, Mitch spotted something we looked. OMG we have been pranked by the others we were so angry. We were going home just then BANG the door shut.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!