Oh No

It was Jasmine’s wedding day and she was to marry Kyle, she looked beautiful. Suddenly the music started: HERE COMES THE BRIDE ALL BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE!!!!!!!

As the bride reached the priest no one noticed that a fine young woman fell to the floor. It was not until the third person fainted that the bride noticed, then everyone fainted, the priest and even Kyle! Jasmine had no idea what was going on but she was determined to find out.

So Jasmine got up, lifted her beautiful dress, and prided out of the room. When Jasmine got outside she noticed that everyone in the world had fainted. “Is it my perfume that smells” she said shrugging.

It was a long walk home because the chauffeur of the limousine had fainted like everyone in the world. When Jasmine finally got home she quickly changed her clothes, rubbed off her makeup, then went to work. Jasmine was trying to figure out who did this cruel thing, what it was and why it happened to everyone but her?

“Hang on a minute” Jasmine said confidently, “Maybe it was my X boyfriend Brandon, because after all he was an evil man. How did he know about it though? Hmmmmmmm, I got it Brandon is so smart that he probably connected his computer into mine and looked at my e-mails, because I sent Kyle lots of e-mails about the details of the wedding. “If it was Brandon I must stop him”.

First I must figure out where he might be!!! “Hmmmmm he might be in his secret lair where he only shows one person a year and that person was me 3 years ago!!” Off Jasmine went to the evil man that she never wanted to see again, but it looks like she will have to.

When Jasmine got to Brandon’s lair she realized that if she went in there and Brandon really hurt her! Jasmine decided to wait and see what happened. Shortly a Chinese bloke arrived in shock seeing everyone on the floor and fainted also.

After 10 weeks Jasmine decided to go back to Brandon’s lair. This time Jasmine went in. “That’s funny I would of thought that someone would have been here. But I guess I was wrong!” she said doubtfully.

At that very second Brandon came and immediately pressed a button, that button made a huge glass tube cover Jasmine. “This is definitely not good” she thought to herself. “Mahahahaha I have you now. Do you want to know what I’m going to do with you, do you, do you, so do you?”

“Well okay” Jasmine mumbled “I’m going to electrocute you in exactly 10 hours” “No wait, I think I’m going to do that right now.” “No, please don’t, no” But at that moment Jasmine heard another voice.

“Jasmine wake up it’s your wedding day.” Jasmine instantly woke. “What hah I thought it was my wedding day and, everyone fainted I swear it happened.

It was a dream!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!