Camp Disaster

Ben was a young man who just went into year six. In week four the class was going to camp he was very excited and also nervous. As weeks went by he crossed them off on his calendar when I come to week four he started packing his bag. On Tuesday they were leaving it was Monday they were leaving for camp tomorrow. The teachers Mr. Edwards miss ruddy and Mr. T said before they leave they have to make the dorms they were going to stay in. Everyone wanted to be in his dorm because he was the coolest kid in the year. Ben had a choice of going in a 12 dorm an 8 dorm or a 4 dorm he chose a dorm of 4 with his best friend Dennis Danny and Chris. When the day ended Ben went home, did his homework had dinner and went to bed. He woke up the next morning and it was camp day.
When Ben got to school they were packing the bus. He was late all the kids were on the bus ready to go they were waiting for him. Ben said he was so sorry he didn’t know that they had to be at school 30 minutes earlier than usual. Luckily the teacher let him go. They had a 1 and a half hour drive to Waroona Forest Edge on the bus Ben sat next to his friend Dennis on the bus.
They arrived at camp at lunch time. They had lunch the instructors introduced themselves and went to the activities straight away they had pamper pole Ben was so naughty he wasn’t allowed to do the activity anymore the he was putting other people in danger by being naughty. The next activity was rock climbing and Ben was naughty again everyone would have to go home and they would not stay at camp for as long as they were meant to. Well you guessed it he was still naughty and they all had to go home, everyone was so sad that Ben was so naughty that they all had to go home. The kids said that only Ben could go home. But the teacher warned him that if he was naughty they had to go home go home. So they got there bags out of the dorms and put them back on the on the bus. The bus was still here that was how long he lasted. They got on the bus and went, Ben sat on his own on the ride home because everyone hated him SO MUCH. When they got back to school Bens parents were waiting for him they were so angry at him for being naughty. Ben’s parents didn’t even talk to him the way home, the only word they said to him was go to your room for the rest of the day I don’t even want to speak to you because I am so disgusted and that was the worst day of Ben’s life.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!