Magical Land Trip

In the early afternoon Chace was reading an interesting and educational book that he never put down. As his mum called his name, he ran downstairs and his mum said “go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting in your room.” Chace refused to go outside because he wanted to read his book.

As Chace grew up he had blonde hair, hazel eyes and he lowed to wear denim jeans and a chequered long shirt. Each time a new book about the Magical Land came out Chace would beg his mum get it for him just as she would beg for him to go outside. But he neglected to go outside instead he went up to his room and thought about the Magical Land.

All of a sudden he turned the page and there was a spell on it. It was a spell to help him get to the Magical Land. He said the spell and POOF! Chace was nowhere to be seen instead he was in a much prettier land than his own bedroom. He got to this door and he could hear loud noises coming from inside. He could also smell the fresh air that his mum had always wanted him to experience.

The door had a doorbell but he had no self control he just rang it as soon as he noticed it. Two little Watermelons came out and they were the guards of the Magical Land. Their head was like a red volcano and their body was green like a lime that has just fallen off a tree. They would not let him in unless he was a magical creature. The Watermelons said “Who are YOU?!” Chace said “I’m a brave little vampire” “Well prove it then” they asked Chase and he replied “I can’t it only works at night” “Ok then, welcome” the Watermelons said letting Chace in the doorway. Chace walked in and he was amazed by all the colours he had never really seen. The only colours he has seen is black and white which was the colour of the pages in his book.

Chace bumped into an Angel and she knew he wasn’t supposed to be in the Magical Land but Chace kept talking and going on and on about what he had to do to get into Magical Land. The Angel wasn’t listening but when Chace said the word “lie” the Angel stopped him and called the guards, they asked him some questions and then they threw him out.

When Chace got home he was very mad but he went outside and said “This is just like Magical Land, maybe even better?” Chace was glad he was home and best of all his Mum didn’t even noticed he was gone!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!