A Bad Week


A Bad Week

A terrible week is when you get in-trouble or you fall over but if you knew the school week that I just went through trust me you’ll be begging not to go through it.
My name is Lily and it was a school week that means five days not seven. The week was a school girl horror. The boy I liked even went to school therapy because of the mess I put him through.
Monday was a terror I was wearing my beautiful school dress worth a fortune and my best friend (Georgina) spilt her red Slurpee that she had for lunch all over me. I was so horrified that I got up and yelled at the teacher. She went ballistic and put me on detention.
Tuesday was horrific I slipped over on dog-poo and landed in it. I got it all over my uniform and all in my hair. Also that night I had a sleep-over at Georgina’s house and I threw the ball at the fence it rebounded and hit me in the eye. That day I really regret.
Wednesday was a horrible day. The boy I liked saw my big black eye from the ball that hit me. That day I felt unwell and I asked the teacher if I could go to the school nurse but she didn’t believe I felt sick. Later that day I vomited all over the boy I liked ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
Thursday was bad. I had the day off school because I was still sick. I went to the doctor and guess who was there? The boy that I liked! I tried to apologise for the things that I did but he didn’t listen because I had given him my germs.
Friday was awful I was back at school and I had to go in a research group with the boy I liked. He avoided me and told the teacher because I said his idea was dumb. GEEZ GIVE A BREAK!!!!!!!!!
So there’s my disastrous week. But over that week I found out school girl crushes are stupid things and no one should pay attention to them.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!