The Flaws Of Sictun

the empress of the gold kingdom was as beautiful as its riches, worshipped by mankind and seeker of the wise. Gold was a gift of life in a world filled of innocence, all was well with the gift of the goddess with the empress at supremacy. All gods were pleased except Sictun, goddess of the element of magic. Jealousy and hatred filled her heart and showed her flaws as she hides her identity in disguise of a wolf. A mysterious creature was discovered by working men, curious with this creature she had followed into the jungle. Without any hesitation Sinctun leaped viciously at the empress. Her teeth tore her flesh as she tore her into pieces, life as we know it began to fade into darkness. Sictun consumed with jealousy and hate had forced her to commit an unforgivable sin, by taking the identity of the empress after tragic death.
Sictun resurfaced into the gates of the gold city, filled with a filthy heart and started her campaign of rampage ripping out every ounce of gold from every part of the kingdom leaving no man’s fair share of gold. The people who has everything, stripped away to nothing began to turn against one another. The people with a prayers heart and soul consumed with desperation to turn against the kingdom as they watched it slowly fall apart. The gods furious with the actions of the empress devised a plan to disguise Sictun as a human to curse the land of gold, but when the gods had found out Sictun was not in the realms they all knew the reason of corruption within the land and had devised to take action. The main god Hawkasa was transformed into a small boy, Hawkasa simply planned to assassinate the empress. When Hawkasa saw the people and their ways he had dreaded the decision he knew he had to make, destroy the land of gold. Overlooking the people he saw theft, sexual assault, incest and the cursing of gods. Hawkasa had no choice but to destroy the kingdom. In a click of a finger the realm was no more, the people had vanished, the gold and happiness the core that held the kingdom together for hundreds of years had vanished. It was all at end, but Hawkasa filled with remorse swore to create a new realm, one where there was no more kingdom build of gold, but gold built by man, he created a son named Cel who was the assistant of Tic. The new realm, a hard working realm and their people were called the Celtics, meaning people of the ancestors of Cel and Tic.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!