Oh No I Peed Myself! Mummy I Need You….

Oh no I peed myself! Mummy I need you….
One stormy night at 8:45pm… “Rachel Dinner” “Oh what the heck mum I’m doing my stinking report on a ghost house” ”Well eat your dinner and then get back to your stinking report then Rachel…” That was Rachel and her mum, Rachel’s mum always tries to be cool but embarrasses Rachel every single day at school. So here is the story on how Rachel yelled “Oh no I peed myself! Mummy I need you! At school.
One clear sunny day, when the birds where chirping, thing were running and Rachel’s mum yells out “Rachel here’s your ointment for your little tooshi-wooshi my little baby”. So Rachel just kept on walking. Rachel’s mum kept on yelling stuff about her baby photo’s, and then her mum starts to show people Rachel’s baby photo’s when she was in the bath or running around with no pants on. “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.” ”Bye honey.” While Rachel had tears in her eyes and her mother is showing embarrassing moments when she was a baby, her enemy Hayley or Agog the bully. Yes that’s right Rachel’s enemy Hayley. “Hey Twirp. I see your mum showing something to people, let’s go girls lets go see.” Oh my gosh you are so stupid every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, decade etc.
But she only said it in her head so no one heard it but her.
Right at this point Rachel wanted to turn around and yell at every girl she disliked. But then John came. “Hey what’s up Rachel?’’ “H-h-h-hey John.” Every time she saw John (her crush) she start’s to get butterflies.
But what Rachel didn’t know was that John was going to leave gift’s, flowers, and cards in Rachel’s locker. Hayley (Rachel’s enemy.) was madley in love with John, and like everyone was spreading rumors that Hayley and John were going out but Rachel didn’t care.
Anyway as Rachel was walking off to the arts building and she saw a drink tap so she went over and had a huge drink of water (it was like one litre or something but it still was a lot.)
Rachel went to her locker and a little card fell out and it wasn’t a good one it was covered in black with little red blobs of paint so it kinder looked like blood. And guess who it was from Hayley. It said step away from my man because he is mine only and if you do I will start texting everyone. Harsh ha!
So when she was walking to class she badly needed to pee so she stared running to the toilet but she did not make and someone else didn’t make it either John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she yelled out “Oh no I peed myself! Mummy I need you…..” And John yelled out the same thing and after that day Rachel and John were boyfriend and girlfriend. Well they were until 2014 da, da, da, da, da, da, da, daaaaaaaaa!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!