Was It Real?

‘Ahh le de car has broken down ehh what am I le going to do’ yelled Mr Mysterious, ‘I eh know I will call how you say RACV, oh no! I le don’ know de number’.
‘Don’t worry mate I have the number in my phone, here we go the number is 98644213, it usually takes a few seconds to get through’. Said Mr. Dodge, mean while, back at the RACV garage a break in was taking place by the unidentified criminals, suddenly the phone rung, ‘hey mate should I pick it up or not’ asked the criminal. ‘It’s up to you’ answered the other criminal. He picks up the phone pretending to be an answering machine. ‘I’m so sorry but we are having technical difficulties right now so please leave your name and number and I - we’ll try to get back to you shortly thankyou. Ok we’re safe keep going try to find the dungeon’ ‘um, if I can ask you Gemini! What is in the dungeon, I think that there is mermaids’ said the criminal; ‘no I bet that there are witches practicing witchcraft or probably something fierce, fictitious or maybe even mythical’ yelled another. ‘Doesn’t matter now, just start looking, check everywhere!’ shouted Gemini. ‘Hey didn’t you find that voice a little suspicious? If I can recall last time the answering machine was a ladies voice not a mans.’ said Mr. Dodge. ‘Maybe we should called de police’ replied Mr Mysterious ‘ok then call them while I try to get the car starting again.’ Said Mr dodge, Mr Mysterious dialled 000 trying to get in touch with the police, ‘ hello Victorian police department how may I help you’ Mr Mysterious told the police officer about the problem. ‘Yes, we will send our closest officers to the premises right away’ all of a sudden Mr Dodge got the car starting again, Mr Mysterious jump in the car with Mr Dodge and sped off to the RACV garage. As they arrive they saw a man standing outside the front door and then… ding ding ding, I woke up to my surprise that it was only a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!