Vladimaras Evil Plan

It was the coldest night in winter. It was raining heavily and there was a cold breeze. Choline was standing outside shivering with cold and shaking like a leaf. How she wished her parents weren’t so cruel and mean to her. She continuously cried with tears rapidly coming down her face. She heard strange noises and started to freak.

Choline is a servant for her parents the king and queen. She thinks the treatment she is getting is for a ridiculous reason. Choline is being treated like this because her parents prayed to have a boy but they had no luck so they thought since they don’t want a girl they were going to make her a twenty-four hour slave for them.

One day cholines parents told her about the vase of a dragon they put in the living room and said that it is very precious and if anyone broke it they would be punished. Choline ignored what her parents had said and decided to break the beautiful vase of the dragon.

It was night time. Everyone in the palace was asleep. She tip-toed to the living room and BANG! Went the vase on the floor and in a blink of an eye she had disappeared. AHHHHHH! She screamed loudly. Her bottom went BANG! On the ground. Where she was she didn’t know, how did she got here no one knows. BOOM! A dragon appeared and clearly said”my name is Vladimara and I’m here to tell you you’re not leaving here until you return this crystal to its rightful owner”. ”who are you, where am I, why am I doing this?” she asked frightendly.” SILENCE do as I say”. Suddenly he disappeared.

She wasn’t just going to stand there and do nothing so she started her journey. Choline walked continuously non-stop. She was getting sick with no food and no water. She sat under a tree and relaxed for a while and then continued her journey in the mysterious world. Randomly a man appeared and started to hit her and bash her so she ran away.

Choline finally got to the river where she had to give the crystal to its rightful owner but had to catch a ferry to the other side. She caught a ferry that was just going to leave. Choline got beat up again. When she got to the other side there was a mysteriously awkward man supposedly waiting for someone. Choline walked up to him and handed him the crystal.

The mysterious man tapped the crystal five times with his pinkie and then the dragon appeared.”MOHAHAHAHA you passed the test I didn’t expect you to just to let you know I played the role of those evil people.”

That instant Choline had disappeared and found he self in her mother’s arms hugging her and giving her kindness and her mother giving that in return to.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!