Jason The Mystery Solver

Today Jason was walking to the park from school after a big test. He went played on the swings. After 20 minuets he herded a ths crash bang and it came from the library. He thought it was a huge branch that fell from the tree next to the new, two stories high library so he goes to see what happened. He goes to the library and saw some kind of man wearing black “That’s the robber that was on the news this morning!” said Jason. He climbed threw the window and hid behind a shelf, “What am I going to do?” Jason called the police; “Hello” said the police “I see the robber that stole the ten computers which was on the news this morning!” “What? I will come but it will take a half an hour” “Okay, by!” When Jason was talking on the phone the robber ran away! Jason saw footprints on the floor and he went to followed them. They went outside, past the tree that didn’t fall and led to the house next door from the library. He opens the door, “I am sort of like a police.” He wisped to himself. Just then the robber was getting the computers and saw Jason but he didn’t even know. The robber sneaks up stares leaving the computers in his car, into his room and locks the door. Just that moment then the police arrived at the new library, “Hay! Over here police,” shouted Jason. “Hi, where is the robber?” “I think his is in this room here.” The police goes to the door “The door is locked, I’m just going to break the door and get out of here,” the police brakes the door, runs up and put a handcuff on the robber. “Your going to jail! In fact we have been looking for you for a long time.” “Great, kid” said the police “I’m Jason.” The police went to find the computers. First he looks in the robbers’ car because he would usually put the computers in his car. He finds them in five seconds and put them back in the library. 2 years later Jason was a cop.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!