Happy Easter

"Come on, Mary, we need to get there soon!" cried Mary Magdelene
"I'm... coming!" cried Mary (the other one).
The climbed over the last hill, and looked over at the tomb.
"That's where he is laid, our Lord, is there." Mary stated.
"Yes, but look, the stone is rolled away!" stated Mary Magdelene in shock.
They crept towards the tomb.
"What's wrong?" Mary asked the guards. No response.
Mary Magdelene crept forward, and looked at the guards faces.
"They look... dead. But... they're alive" she said, starting to tremble.
The two of them walked fearfully towards the tomb, and looked inside.
They were filled with wonder at what they saw; a man, dressed in a pure white robe. His face shone.
The two women stared in awe.
Then the figure spoke;
"There is no need for you to be afraid. I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here, for he is risen, as he said he would. Come see the place where he lay, then go quickly and tell teh disciples, 'He has risen from the dead, and now he is going before you to Galilee; it is there you will see him'. Now I have told you"
The two women turned and ran back to the disciples.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!