EDDIE THE EAGLE


One Morning Eddie the Eagle was sitting in his nest that was on top of a big tall tower. He was searching for his prey.

Eddie looked beyond the big thick Figtree to see if he could see some birds to eat. But he couldn’t find anything.

He looked towards the water to see if he could find some movement in the deep lagoon.



Eddie stretched his wings and flew toward the deep lagoon.

He flew and flew and he couldn’t find the fish. Eddie decided to fly higher and higher but he couldn’t still find the fish.

So Eddie flew back to his nest and continued searching for his pray.

He looked towards the lagoon again. Suddenly he saw a big splash in the deep lagoon. Eddie stretched his wings again and flew straight towards the lagoon.

As he came closer to the lagoon, he saw a very big silver mullet.

Eddie stretched his sharp claws and grabbed the silver mullet.

He went back to his nest and started eating his silver mullet. But he was still hugry.

So Eddie the eagle flew back to the lagoon try to see if he could find another silver mullet.

Eddie the eagle found another silver mullet. This time the fish was much bigger then the first one he caught. He flew back to his nest and started ate his big silver mullet and he was very satisfied.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!