Feeling And Remberence


Late last this year there lived a man named Peter who lived in Perth. One day
he was walking towards a classroom. When he went inside he thought that he
was in a library but by looking at the white board and the chalk he knew that he was in a classroom. Peter saw the metal where the chalk left. He went and he rubbed his fingers across. The smell of the chalk reminded him of when he was small and was sitting right at the front of the classroom and was in the middle. When he went outside he felt the wind on his face and it reminded him of the trees that he sat under to read his book or eat his lunch. He saw the kids running around, screaming and playing. It reminded him of him running around, screaming and playing. He wanted to go and have a walk around the school and the playground. So he went walking around the school and he saw a kid running around the school. When he walked to the playground he saw a teacher yelling at a little boy and it reminded him of him when he pushed a young girl and a teacher came and yelled at him. He had to go to the office for the whole day until it was home time. When he went back home he told his wife about his feelings and remembrance about the school. He went into their room and went straight to the cupboard and he found a small diary lying there. He grabbed a pen and wrote about his feelings and remembrance. The next day when he woke up he had a bath and he said to his wife that he was going to the school again. When he got there he went into the library. He saw the books and the big shelves and knew that he was in a library. When he saw a young lady going to look for a book it reminded him of when of when he had to go and look at an encyclopaedia about a very old man who lived in outer space. Peter had to get the information from it and it had to be one full page full or two in and a half. When he went back home he did the same thing. He told his wife that it was the most fantastic thing he ever had in his life and it was about the school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!