Samuel's Future Land

One day Giorgia, Dominic and I went to Samuel's Future Land. They saw two soccer parks and two football parks and they saw all these quad bikes and a big screen with fifa07 and a big hill called Snow Hill and a big computer.

After that they went to play soccer but the teams were uneven. Just then, one of Samuel's friends came. He was Carmine. Now the teams were even. It was Samuel and Dominic VS Georgia and Carmine and Georgia won 3 - 1.

Next, we played football. The teams were the same. Samuel and Dominic were Crows and Georgia and Carmine were Port. Georgia and Dominic had a fight that the teams were unfair. Bock took a big speccy after Samuel and next they played fifa07. First Samuel VSed Carmine. Samuel was ac Milan and Carmine was Chelsea. Carmine had kick off. Carmine won 5 - 4. Next Georgia was going to VS Dominic. Georgia was Manchester United and Dominic was Roma. Georgia had kick-off. Georgia won 3 - 1.

Next, we rode on the quad bikes. Samuel had the best one. Samuel was leading the race until Dominic came flying past. Samuel came back in front and won.

After the quad bikes they played on the computer. We played Slime Soccer. Samuel VSed Georgia. Samuel was Italy and Georgia was China. Samuel won against Georgia 6 - 0. Next Dominic VSed Carmine. Dominic was Australia and Carmine was Germany. Dominic won 10 - 2.

After that we had ice-cream. Samuel had chocolate, Dominic vanilla, Georgia had strawberry and Carmine had lemon.

Next we watched the Simpsons Movie. It was fun. Georgia and Dominic were friends again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!