Sandy Beach

It is Sunday and I am going camping with my mum Sally,my dad Mark and my sister Kate.We are going camping at Sandy beach.We are all very excited.

We all get in the car and start to drive to Sandy Beach.Mum starts on the toffies before we have even left our street!My sister Kate starts to yell "Are we their yet."So I put on my haedphones.We are nearly their.Suddley the car stops!We all get out and start looking at the car.Then I see that our car has a flat tyre.A car pulls up beside our car.Dad goes up to the man in the car and said do you have a spare tyre that we could use.The man in the car said they did and gave it to my dad.

Dad replaces the tyre with the new tyre that we got from the man in the car.Then we all got in the car and drove to the camp site.We are their at last!We get out the tent and we see that we have forgoten the tent pegs.Then Kate gives me the tent pegs.I give the tent pegs to mum.Mum is so happy.Maybe kate is not that anoying after all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!