A Changed Life

"A Changed Life"
There once was a 12 year old girl who lived in a family of six.This girl was brought up by christian parents.Even though this girl found it quite difficult having strict parents by not being able to go to parties or even by not being able to choose her own friends.

This girl obviously found it hard by being in year six and not being able to see her friends out side of school.This 12 year old girl started to sware and even started to blaspheme and even started to gossip about those who use to be her best friends.This girl's attitude totally changed, and sometimes she would say horrible things to others to make her self look good but make others look absolutely terrible.

This girl knew she was doing the wrong thing, but she just figured that God will forgive her for all that she had done wrong. Until one day her great nanna had passed away by a serious heart attack.Then this is when the young 12 year old girl realised that any one can die at any time. THis girl knew she was'nt living a proper christian life.So she decided to truly ask God for his forgiveness, and ask him Lord please gorgive me for all the bad and wrong things that i have done.So after all this young 12 year old girl did change back to her old normal christian life, she became best friends with her old best friends.

This young 12 year old girl was me and yes i did struggle with life but thanks to my godly parents that encoured me to do the right thing, and i am so glad that i have changed.

Compiled by Grace Cochrane year six.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!