Scary Story

Sally was walking home alone at night taking a shortcut through the park. She stepped through the bushes and almost fell over the man lying on the grass. His hand and feet were tied up and a thick wade of cloth had been pushed into his mouth and fixed up with tape. She couldn’t understand the look of sheer terror in his eyes when he was looking at her.
Then Sally realized he was not looking at her but something or someone standing behind her. She turned around it was a man holding a knife to her chest. Sally stepped backwards and fell over. She quickly got back up and ran home and called the police. The police said “Where is this man?” She said “In the park.”
An hour later she got a phone call saying “I know where you live” and quickly hung up the phone. Sally went outside to feed the dog and it was the same man in the park. She rang the police and said “It’s the same man that was at the park and he is in my back yard.” The cops said “You are just making up stories don’t call again unless you are getting robbed or some one is getting killed.” So she hung up the phone and went and locked every single door in the house. But when she went to bed she saw an eye peeking through the cupboard and she screamed. Then the man stepped out of the cupboard but she thought it was her boyfriend, and then the man at the park that had held the knife to her chest came out of the cupboard. Sally ran down the steps and ran over to her next door neighbours and said “Can I stay the night?” They said “Why?” She said “Because there is a man trying to kill me.” So the next door neighbours said “Ok in you come and go to sleep in the spare room.” “Thank you”.
As the night went by she stayed awake. She could not sleep because she thinks the man is in her bedroom. She is really terrified about the whole situation. She said to her neighbour “I’m going to move to a different suburb in New York.” Christina said “What? Don’t you like this neighbourhood?” “I love this neighbourhood but I’m in danger and I can’t live with you because the man will come here and try to kill you as well and we don’t want that because you are happy where you are and you are starting a family.” “What does this man look like?” asked Christina. “Um” said Sally “OMG! That’s him!” said Sally. “Who?” asked Christina? “Is that him?” “Yes!” Sally said. Christina said “That is the town’s killer!” “Well I think he is serial killer I hope they catch him.” Christina said “yes they will if you ring the police now!” “No!” said Sally they won’t believe me and but they will believe you!” Then they caught the man and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!