Mani Body

It was a cold, miserable foggy night. It was almost time to close the shops. In the fashion store at Chadstone called "what a girl wants", lies and mannequin called "Yellow- Forest". Who wore a tight, hot pink top and her legs looked like sticks from the tightness of the jeans. She wore soo much jewelry, she could run her own jewellers shop.
A little boy came into the shop and found her very interesting he touched the mannequin on the arm. Suddenly, there was a huge thunder in the ground! "Mummy!!" the little boy cried. When it was all over, there was no sight Yellow-Forest! The little boy was extremely confused but he turned around when...."Ahhhhhh", the boy screamed.

The mannequin was alive. Just then the boy got a huge grin on his face..."hey, what’s your name beautiful? Asked the curious boy. "Excuse me, How old are you? Said Yellow-forest. "i am 12 years of age and you look like a super model!" answered the boy. "Oh well...hang-on, i will talk to you more if i can stay with you for a bit?" asked Yellow-Forest.
Of course the boy said yes, but his mother wasn't so pleased about the idea. "Tommy, you can't bring strangers into the house," stated Tommy’s mother. "MUM!!! Please?" cried Tommy. "Ummm... On one condition," replied Tommy's mother."Oh what mother, what? Exitingley said Tommy. "Ok, you get me her ID, a police check and a bag of cookies! Answered the mother. "The cookies for me??Oh thanks mummy," happily said Tommy. "Don't be silly, there for me from her. Now i need the information and things stat! Quickley said the mother. Tommy went off to get Yellow-Forest and they went to Tommy's mum, Caroline. "I see you need a bag of cookies, ID and was it a water check? Asked Yellow-Forest.
"Ha-ha, no silly a police check. But if you can't do that, two out of three is good for me! Replied Caroline.

When everyone got home Yellow-Forest worked out she was sleeping on the couch. Yellow-Forest was totally fine. With that. "So...what's a name, how long will you be staying for?"asked Caroline. "Well my name is Yellow-Forest and maybe one to two weeks if that is fine with you, “replied Yellow-Forest. "One to two weeks should be fine," Tommy quickly said.

6 MONTHS LATER

Yellow-Forest has been living at Tommy's for 6 months now! "I think it’s time for Yellow-Forest to leave!" Caroline said to herself. She continued on; I need a plan to make her leave.Ohh i know!"

"Tommy, Tommy, where are you?"Caroline called out. "Here mother," answers Tommy. "I need you to go and place this scrunched up piece of paper under Yellow-Forest's couch pillows." Said Caroline. That night Yellow-Forest did not sleep a wink.

In the morning there was a note sitting on the bench. This is what it said:
Dear Tommy and Caroline,
I am very sorry if i out stayed my welcome. I am very thankful to you for letting me stay here. I wish you both all the best.
Love from Yellow-Forest.
From that day on Caroline and Tommy never heard from Yellow-Forest but could tell she was very happy and safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!