BANG

Once upon a mountain of cheese, there was a little and I Mean LITTLE town with lots of old shops where people buy things like; food, funicture, decorations and toys. There was also lots and LOTS of little houses and in one of these houses there was a teeny tiny little newly born girl baby mouse. Right there in the middle of the little lounge room. "Look at her little eyes" said Milly the baby's older sister "they look just like mine!" "um....lo-ok.... at her..um....NOSE."said Billy who isMilly's twin. They were having a race to seewho the baby looks most like and Milly was winning 10-6!"that's enouth!" yelled Mr mousy who was suposed to be relexing on an old piece of cotten shaped to be a sofa. "Yes father.' Milly and Billy sadly aggred. Then all of a suden there was a very loud and very big "BANG!" and than loads and loads of yelling and screaming! To be continued in BANG part 2.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!