Wandering

You know how sometimes you get that feeling of not being wanted?
Well that's what i feel all the time.
There's no actual way to describe it becuase you can't think of the words.
But if you know what i'm talking about then you will understand and if not then make yourself very annoying around your friends and if they tell you to go away then you knid of know the feeling.
But this feeling is much worse it's so bad that it could make you want to make you go to sleep for eternity.
But i don't think of the downsides of my life I think of the upsides of my life.
One Direction.
Their the only thing that briing me great joy
yet I've never met them. But they feel like my brothers.
That is the closest that I have come to happiness and will probably be closest I will ever come.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!