Callie And Her Horse

"Lets go riding!" Shouted Callie.
"I'm right behind you!" Back shouted Sam.
As the two girls rode off their dog Kabbodle followed.They rode for hours and hours on their farm.

One day suddenly the girls were riding in an unfamiliar paddock when Callie fell off her horse and in a big hole.
"Callie!" Sam Shouted.
"Its okay Sam i can see you so its not too deep." Callie said. Sam dismounted her horse and looked.
"How can i help?" Sam asked puzzled.

But without warning Callie's horse reached down and grabbed her.
"Thanks so much Buttercup!" Callie said lovingly to her horse.
"I'm glad we have the best horses in the world." Said Sam.

The girls never told anyone and never went riding in the paddock and loved their horses dearly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!