Magic Schnitzel

One school morning I woke up feeling sick. I had a headache. I tried to go to school but I felt too sick and no matter how much water I drank of how much I slept I didn't feel better. The next day was Saturday. my favourite day of the week. If only I didn't have this headache. I had to lay on the couch all day long and sleep the day away. For dinner we were having La Porchetta's because mum was too lazy to cook. I asked for chicken schnitzel. But I swear this wasn't just any schnitzel, this was a magic schnitzel. This did the impossible. The chicken schnitzel got rid of my headache. For the next three days I felt brilliant! So I say if your feeling sick and have a headache then have a schnitzel and you'll feel okay.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!