MAN-SQURREL!!!

It was dark. It was really dark. But then a saw a faint glow. I picked it up. It was glowing, and green and I bet it was radioactive. It was a sandwich. But I ate it anyway. I was so hungry. I'd been stuck under my bed for 3 days. Eating dust and carpet...let's just say its not very nice. The sandwich actually tasted pretty good. Tasted like...jam. But then I passed out because my stomach wasn't used to real food. I was out for a while. Probably about...3 minutes. I woke up, and I realised that I had small furry arms. And a tail. I got out from under the bed and got beamed up into a space ship, (the alien kind).

I woke up in the alien testing room. I wanted to be a human again so I imagined myself as...myself. I saw myself transform. I was human. I was amazing, I was magic, I was-

MAN-SQUIRREL!!!

I struck a super awesome pose and turned into a squirrel and jumped off the table, sprinted away to the control room and turned into human form. I looked around the steering wheel and saw a button that said, "OPEN BEAM." I thought that if I pressed it, I might be able to- sniff, sniff sniff. My squirrel senses tingled. I could smell...sniffffff...ACORNS!!! I jumped away from the button and ran as fast as I could morphing between my two forms. I eventually settled as a squirrel and ran the last 12 metres. I found a huge, white, armoured door that I thought must contain something really important. Then I saw the label; "FRIDGE". It was even better than I thought it would be! I was going to open it, but than I saw the cupboard and decided to make myself a sandwich. I broke into the cupboard and and got some bread and I found jar that said... Peabnut... Bubber? 'WHAT THE HECK IS PEABNUT BUBBER?!? Oh well' I just put it on my bread an bread and was about to take a bite when I realised that I could put something else on it. JAM... I looked around and tried to find it. I saw it at the back but I couldn't get it so I left the cupboard and went to find the weapons cabinet. I found it... Next to the control room... DANG IT!!! I got a laser gun and a grapple gum and went back to the cupboard with all my new stuff. I shot the jar with the grappling hook. I thought I could pull it back to me. But all it did was make the jar smash. Ohhhhh... I diceded I should just eat it. So I did. It tasted good. Tasted like pickles. I thought it tasted so good that I decoded to make it again. And again. And again. And I've been making it the exact same way for 5 years. After that five years I decided to try something else. I made Peabnut Bubber TOAST!!! That tasted very good as well. So I made that a lot to. I made it so much that all the bread in the world went missing. I snuck it all from the super market. I ate so much bread and than I drank some water. That was a bad mistake. The water made the bread swell and I blew up.
THE END
YEAH!!! MAN-SQUIRREL!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!