Old Haunted Hospital

Old Haunted Hospital
At 6.00 o’clock in the morning Halle woke up and went to Indya’s place and said, “Wake up Indya we are going to Hobart to go and see the Old Hospital”. They went to Chloe’s house and said, “ we are going to Hobart” and Chole said, “cool”. Then they went to Gracie’s place and said the same thing that they told the others and told Dimity the same thing. When they all got ready to go, they got Halle’s mum to take them all the way to Hobart and drop them off at the Old Hospital. While Halle’s mum went to the hotel, they went into the Old hospital. They got all their stuff ready so they could have a look around the hospital. When they were having a look around, they heard some noise all around right pass them. They got really scared so they held on to each other really tightly. When they were walking into the room Indya said to all of her friends, “we need to go to the room and stay there”. They said, “No we can go out” but just stay together,” said Dimity, “so we don’t get hart.” They all went out and stayed together and looked for some stuff so they could make cameras to see ghost.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!