Passion

red is anger red is love red is how you feel when you are humiliated red is the flames of an open fire and the warmth of your heart. purple is easygoing calm and gentle purple is ripe plums and curious angelfish purple is determined. blue is shy cool and mysterious blue is the sky where clouds roam blue is sadness and grief blue is longing. green is spiteful and jealous green is the grass beneath your feet green is envy. orange is vibrant and radiant orange is the flaming ball of fire we call sun orange is the golden autumn leaves dropping to the earth orange is happiness. black is pity and violence black is death and broken hearts black suffocates your soul but black is also ying and yang and balances the light with darkness black is despair. yellow is sunny and cheerful yellow is light and the antidote to dark yellow is delicate and fragile yellow is life. pink is exquisite and graceful pink is attractive and beautiful pink is pure. brown is repungant and repolsive brown is hideous brown is dirt and earth but brown is courageous. these are the everyday colours decorating my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!