Yellow Pacific Spies: The Origin

Pizzaboy600: Someone sent me a link to your site.
PresidentRich9: Are, yes Pizzaboy600, I sent you the link. Did you read it? I chose you and another girl for a favour.
Pizzaboy600: I read your site – I think it’s more than a favour!
PresidentRich9: I knew I chose the right guy. You’re smart and that’s what I need.
Pizzaboy600: I don’t remember signing up to be A SPY! It’s not just a big ask... why do you want this guy killed anyway? Why do I have to do it? If you want it done, why don’t you do it yourself? When it comes to faculties, I’m not the best!
PresidentRich9: Persistence – that’s why.
Pizzaboy600: I think you mean consistency.
PresidentRich9: You aren’t really a pizza boy are you?
Pizzaboy600: Are you really rich? I know you’re not a President! I don’t see why you can’t stop... Kyper Hooligan on your own!
PresidentRich9: I’m turning 100 in 14 weeks! I’m too old to be an agent! I need you to take my place!
Pizzaboy600: What about the girl?
JOINING Missimodel123
Missimodel123: Okay, I got the link of presidentrich9@gmail.com and I got a whole heap of spy business. To catch up, I’ll read the conversation.

The next day started with Keith, Pizzaboy600, walking down Colourmatt Lane, past the dull grey stores. He crossed through and went under the stone bridge to the swamp – the greenest place in Lively Falls. A man, hidden in his white bushy beard was standing at the shoreline. “Where’s the girl?” he asked as his hands shifted down the walking stick. “I thought she’d be here!” “Well,” began the bushy man. “That’ll be our first mission. She’s obviously been kidnapped. Kyper Hooligan is at his base. He was last seen in Rio. That’s where he is!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!