Magnifencent Melbourne

"Mum!" I shouted. "WHERE IS MY TEDDY!!!"I'm washing the dishes write now you'll just have to hold on" "Gee whiz lemon fizz" I thought. As i was going to clean my teeth, guess who was sitting in front of my annoying brother fraser's bedroom door. "Ted, there you are, what has he done to you? Our family is going to melbourne on the weekend so were staying at our cousins house. "LUNCH TIME" Dad shouted. We had dim sims for lunch. Fraser ate like a warthog, no really he should live in a wartering hole! Then we were off to melbourn in our little gray car we were all squished and fraser was touching my leg and pinching it. "Stop pinching me. I'm not. Yes you are" Children, settle down would ya" Dad said. When we got to melbourne we unpacked and had dinner. We had delishous pizzas. Then aunty stacy uncle dave my cousins lucy and gracie fraser my mum my dad and me watched alice in wonderland. On sunday lucy me mum and aunty stacy shopping. The shopping centre was packed so we went home. Then it was time to go home so into our little car we went goodbye Magnificent melbourne!
By Rheegan Ellis

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!