Magnificent Melbourne

"Mum" I shouted. "Where's Mr. Ted" "I'm washing the dishes right now, you'll just have to wait" "Gee whiz lemon fizz!" I thought. As I was going to clean my teeth who would of been lying in front of my annoying brother Fraser's bedroom door? "Mr. ted i found you." I took him back to my room and laid him down on my bed and I walked to the bathroom and cleaned my teeth. Our family is going to Melbourne this weekend. Dad called "LUNCH TIME!" We had dim sims for lunch. Fraser ate like a warthog, No really he belongs in a jungle! Then we all left for Melbourne. When we got into the car Fraser turned his volume on his i Pod to the Maximum. "This is going to be a long drive," I thought. When we got to our cousins house we unpacked and had tea. We had yummy homemade pizzas for tea. Then Aunty stacy Uncle David Cousin gracie and cousin lucy watched alice in wonderland with us. After that we all went to bed. On Sunday all of us girls went shopping. It was packed so we drove back to their house. We played the wii for a while and then we had to drive home. "Goodbye, Magnificent Melbourne!" I thought.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!