Omicron Persie

In a different galaxy on a planet omicron persie eight a story takes place. Down on the planet omicron persie eight, the king Lur is doing his shopping when out of the corner of his eye he spots a beautiful girl. He builds up the courage to ask her to dinner. He walks up to her and asks her if she wants to go to dinner with him tonight Shan says I’d be delighted to king Lur. That night Lur takes Shan to the fanciest restaurant in the whole planet. King Lur said Shan could have anything she wanted, Shan ordered a double human deluxe with sweet baby sauce. Lur ordered a single human deluxe with old man sauce. The next day when Shan went to get the news paper she found a bunch of presents on her door step. She dragged them in side they were all from Lur. One of them had a make it yourself double human deluxe with sweet baby sauce. One of the other one’s had a ring in it. It had a note attached to it the note said will you marry me Shan said yes. She thought I have to tell Lur she went to run out the door but Lur was standing there she hugged him Lur said you haven’t opened your last present. She opened it there was a crown worth billions maybe trillions. She said thankyou Lur it’s beautiful. They got married the next day. Lur brought Shan 20 carrot gold square diamond worth billions. A couple of months later Shan went into labour, they had seven beautiful. There was three boys and four girls they were born at 3:37 pm on a Sunday. A couple of year’s later omacron persie eight went to war against earth. Earth dropped bombs on omacron persie eight the castle took a direct hit everyone inside was killed. Luckily there was one of the 3 son’s out doing the shopping. Soon after he was crowned king. One day he hopes to find the girl of his dreams and start a family of his own but until then he hunt down the person who killed his family and get revenge.

By Jordan Watson

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!