Kooky The Evil Koala

Kooky The Evil Koala

Once upon a time there lived a cute little evil koala named Kooky. One day he was driving a TANK in a shopping mall.Then the next day with his almost broken chainsaw he was making something and his chainsaw broke so he disguised and went to buy another chainsaw only this time it was strong,so he went, finished the thing he was making if you want to know what he made it was a mansion,then he started to make a gatling,shotgun,machine gun,handgun,RPG,grenade launcher and an axe.So the next day he saw that a cop saw him so he chopped the cops head off with his axe.And the next day he jumped in his tank and started driving over other houses killing heaps of people but some escaped.
To be continued. Immediately.The next day he was caught by the cops and got kicked in prison the high security one only with diamond bars.Suddenly Kooky had a plan so he sharpened his claws and reached for the 2 guards and killed them both then he sharpened his claws EVEN more and silently used his claws and smartly cut the metal bit at the bottom and top of the bars pushed it away and grabbed his weapons and escaped!The great evil mastermind Kooky continues his journey of evilness!THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!