Wart Finger

There once was this little girl her name was Emily gardener. She had a wart on her finger, it was the most disgusting thing we had ever seen. This little girl was only in year 5. Since she had come to this new school, she has no friends, but at her old school she had no friends either. So it’s really hard for her at her new school. She was really smart, she was great at maths, but there was one thing about this girl she had a wart on her finger she hated it She wanted it off so bad but her family was poor. So she had to keep it on her finger. When she was at school she was getting teased about it. They kept calling her “wart finger!” “wart finger!” and they drew red dots on their finger and they kept teasing her about the wart every day they kept doing it and making her cry so her parents saved enough money to remove the wart so they went to Mrs.Doc the doctor and they froze it off. The next day at school there was this big crowd around her and the boys Bob and Dylan came up to her and they were like “wart finger!” but she had no wart any more and Dylan and Bob bad red dots on there finger she showed her finger and there was nothing there and everyone was laughing at them. From that day forward she was the most popular kid in school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!