I Missed You!

Just 6 months ago a 35 year old man called Fred had the weirdest thing ever happen to him, this is what happened! Fred has a little sister called Amanda, and Amanda is the main host of a super hilarious web show called iAmanda (she also has a website called iAmanda.com). And one day Amanda and her camera man Spencer had to go on a trip into space for their web show! They would be gone 2 days. And that meant Fred would have to be all alone for 2 days! When Amanda and Spencer left Fred felt very lonely, and then all of a sudden this little girl popped up In front of Fred, and Fred could not believe it so he called someone to come help him. Meanwhile Amanda could not take it in the space ship and went home To Fred. Fred was delighted one because the person he called said that he just missed Amanda and needed a little person around him and two Amanda was back. And all was well. The end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!