Fearful Fiery

In a far far away land there lived a dragon.His name was Firey. Firey lived in a cave but he wasn't your average dragon. Firey was very shy and scared of a lot of things.
One day Firey had some evil visitors come into his cave. They were going to hurt Firey and take over his home. Firey had never been able to breathe fire because he was too afraid he would scare himself.
As the enemies got closer Firey had no choice but to try and breathe fire, he was so frightened!! Firey took a deep breath, filled himself with air and let out a big blow, but Firey was so scared that he forgot to open his mouth and the air came out the wrong end.
Firey's evil visitors couldn't get out of the cave quick enough and they never EVER returned.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!