Parallel


My name is Anthony people think of me like a weirdo and a freak I am not I swear I just need anger management. This is my story.

I'm walking down the street with my new tee on. I’m so embarrassed, humiliated there is not a word in the dictionary to explain it. It says “I LOVE MY MUMMY!” yeah I love my mum, but this is ridiculous. The worst part is mum makes me wear it in public to apparently “show it off.” Know that I think of it I hate my mum. She’s the mum who tries to spend as little money as possible. You know when the newest thing comes out how everybody gets it; everybody gets it except….. Me. I never get anything new. I’m just the lame loser with old stuff.

I’m so humiliated people are laughing at me know. I run into the public dunny, lock the cubicle and burst into tears. I hate my life.

An hour later I go home. I go straight to my bedroom open my draw pull out my homemade embarrassing t-shirts get my scissors, and start cutting them up. Ten minutes later I finish, I put them in a plastic bag then mum walks into my room.
“Tea tiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmme, Anthony what’s in that bag,” mum queried.
“Just rubbish, I’ve been cleaning my bed….room, muum,” I replied.
“What rubbish in particular, Anthony,” mum questioned.
“Just paperwork,” I answered.
“I better check it just in case,” she replied.
“No, no need to. Something else why all the question,” I questioned mum.
“Just wondering,” she yells.
She then leaves snatching the plastic bag out of my hand.
“OI!” I scream.

The next morning when I wake up I go down to the kitchen mum sits there teary eyed.
I stamp out of the house yelling “I hate your shirts.”

Then in my pajamas I walk up to every house in the street, ring the doorbell and yell “I hate you!”

After 2 hours of yelling I sit down under a tree crying. I hate you world, my mind says over and over. After hearing I hate you world over and over I fall asleep.

I wake up to find I’m back at home. I open my draw and find the newest unhomemade clothes. I put a t-shirt and then realize everything is back to front. I scream. Nothing.
I go down to the kitchen. No one. I go outside. That’s when I realize. I’m the only person on…………………earth.
“ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!