Zayn And Perrie. <3

"Ahh" I said as I was stretching my arms. I walked to the window and saw all the beautiful butterflies flying everywhere, all the plants growing. "Spring!I love Spring !" I ran out of my room and mum had made me breakfast. "Mmmm, looks so tasty and looks tasty". "Thanks Zayn, after when you finished your breafast lets go to the beach Zayn!" Said mum. "Yeah!" I yelled. So I quickly gobbled my breakfast. I ran to my room and put my board shorts on. I combed my hair. And I ran tumbled back down stairs and yelled "Ready ! Lets go !" So mum and I walked to the car. We went to Nobby's Beach in Newcastle. When we arrived, we found a perfect spot. After I ran down to the water with my boogie board. It was freezing ! A massive wave came, I jumped on my boogie board and WHOOSH ! I fell off and I lost my boogie board. But some random girl found it. "Is this yours?" Asked the girl. "Um, Uhh, Urrh, Yeah i-i-it is". I answered nervously. "Oh, Well I saw it over there" She pointed. "Well a big wave pushed me and and I lost it and it might of have landed there". "Oh, well, Anyway, heres the boogie board". "Thanks". I said. She swam away. "W-wait, come back!" I yelled "What, what's wrong ?" She asked. "Um, I was wondering, what's your name?" "Perrie Edwards, and you?" She said, smiling at me. "Zayn, Zayn Malik". I answered "Wow, I've heard of you before, weren't you the guy singing on Tv ?" "Yeah, on x-factor". "Wow, I had a tiny crush on you then, aha". Perrie Laughed. "Oh, um, okay, rightio". "PERRIE!" Yelled Perrie's mum. "Oh, That must be my mum, sorry, I gotta go, bye Zayn". "Buh-bye" I waved. "Whoop, Whoo! Is that your new girlfriend?" Asked mum. "Erh- Ew! Hell No! There's no way in the world!" I yelled. But in my heart, it was just Perrie. No one else at the momment. I think I love her. Mum yelled "We're going!" So I ran to the car and sat thinking of her. When we arrived home. New neighbours had arrived. It was Perrie! I dropped my mouth. She was just P-E-R-E-F-E-C-T! Her hair was flipping and going everywhere. She looked at me while I was drooling. She made a weird face. "ZAYN!" Yelled my mum. "Whaa, What?!" I shooked. She walked away. I walked in my room. Thinking about her. *Knocking noises* I ran downstairs and answered the door, it was Perrie. "Hey Zayn". "H-H-Hi, uhh hey Perrie!" "Wanna go outside and talk for a while, it's really boring" asked Perrie. "Yeah, I know right it's really boring" I said. So we walked out and I was talking to myself "Why did I say that?! Why didn't I say something better!?" "Well, about what I said at the beach, about the crush" said Perrie. "Yeah, why's that? Don't be embarressed or anything, it's alright" I said, as I tried to make her feel comfortable. " I think, uhh, umm .. " Perrie stuggled to say something. "You think what?" "Um, I don't know if I should say". Said Perrie. "Don't worry" I said. "Okay, I don't think but this is true, I've had a crush on you since x-factor". Explained Perrie "So you like me now?" I asked. "Not exactly, I love you". I dropped my mouth. "Really? Oh my god! I love you too!" I yelled. She smiled. And I came closer and we kissed.
The End. :D

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!