The First Day Of School

Hi!!!

I am going to tell you about my first day of school.

Well my teacher was Mrs Balas, she was a great teacher. Maddy h. was being really funny. My mummy came in as show and tell and she came dressed as a robot. If I pressed a button she would make a noise. Mum was running out of sounds so I stopped and said that’s all folks. After show and tell we played some games. We PLAYED DUCK, DUCK GOOSE, TIGGI and we played on the wood equipment. I fell off the high bar and I still have a scar from it. After we played on the bars we went inside to do some work. When we would talk she wouldn’t care. I loved the first day of school.

By Kayla Ripari
Devon Meadows Primary School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!