Young Again!

One day there was a space ship going to the moon in the year 3098, The crew was very excited of going to the moon because they wanted to know if there was any aliens on the moon. The captain of the space ship, Captain Bob, already knew what was on the moon because Captain Bob used to be a crew member going to the moon in 3046, Bob was very intelligent but old, Bob always wanted to go to a different planet but the only thing stopping Bob was his oldness.Bob didn't like being old because some people would tease him but there was one thing good at being old, it was that he was wiser than anyone he has seen ever since he was 50 years old. Bob still liked his crew but sometimes when something would go wrong, Bob's crew would sometimes blame it on Bob because he was the captain and the oldest of all of the people on board.

When Bobs crew landed on the moon, Bobs crew was excited because they saw a space hotel on the dull grey planet. Everyone on the space ship went to rent a room at the hotel on the moon.The hotel room that Bob had was humongous! Bob took a shower and went to go to bed.

The next day Bob woke up, he felt so strange he went to the mirror and saw that he was a 24 year old! Bob was surprised and excited but realized that he would only be able to stay young on the moon from the water, like it was the water of youth, so Bob did not go away from his room and stayed there forever. Until he became so young he never existed. No-one know why bob wanted to stay young forever, but there is always a cocsiquence for being greedy.lt

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!