Dark Side

Well hear I am on the dark side also known as prison, jail or the big house but I have never committed a crime especially not a murder. I have never even touched a sword and if you are wondering what the murderer used to kill Crystal Mc Fly the queen of pop, you will have to wait and see. Jail was a nightmare especially if you were framed for something you didn’t do.


Now it is time to escape. I knew it was not going to be easy. There were guards patrolling every day of the week. Soon I had figured out my game plan. I squeezed through the bars of my sell when none was looking but the challenge has just began .The murderer was still out there and I had to kill him before he killed me!

Everywhere I went there was someone dead on the ground. Finally, I saw the murderer but the murderer was my sister... It was a battle between sister and sister. We both pulled out a gun I told her we did not have to end it like this but she rejected my desperate plead. Then I heard my mother’s voice begging us to not shoot each other but it was to late as bullets flew the fog filled air. Tension was flying, hearts were braking, and a family was destroyed. As tears came from are blood shattered eyes, the bullet shots went right through us, the grass was red due to the intense bleeding. Finally we took the final shoot… bang, bang, bang …both shoots went straight to the brain.

As we said our final words I said I loved her, it started to rain with the tears of our mother. All that was left of us were the lockets of our child hood. Till this day the to lockets sit on a tree with our names on it.

By Remy Marsh

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!