James Bonds First Mission

James Bond’s First Mission

“Ryan your new name because you are working secret is James Bond” Mr. Wiltman said as he escorted James outside. “You will be trained in secret” Mr. Wiltman exclaimed “what about school?” James asked. “We have got some one covering for you” Mr. Wiltman said. Let’s begin the training.



After 8 weeks of training



“Your first mission is to go and keep every one in order at …” Mr. Wiltman tried to say as he gave the information papers to James. “A fair? What?” “Yes I know it but it isn’t what you think, remember you’re just a beginner.” They were walking down to what seemed three million steps all the way to the basement “Turn on the lights and I will revel your gadgets.” Mr.Wiltman asked. “Oakley Donkey” James emphasized. James turned on the lights “wow” James exclaimed. He could see all the gadgets sitting on shelves including high powered skateboard and snowboard. “Is this mine?” James said as he took off a sheet that covered a red Maserati. “No it’s not yours, yet” Mr. Wiltman said quietly. “Yet oh cool” James exclaimed.



At the Fair



“I’m so bored” James said as he walked around the popcorn machine for the 100th time. “What’s that mummy?” a boy said pointing at me “that’s a clown, honey” “oh, cool” the boy said. Suddenly the boy pulls out a gun when the mother wasn’t looking and aimed it at me. I was so scared that I ran for my life. With out me looking because I was scared he fired the gun and out came bubbles. I never went back again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!