Misty Island

Arose and flew thy carpet blue over mountains, lakes and streams and through mist too. From up there, thy could see a horizon that was red, pink and green. Suddenly an island came into view with trees the colour purple. Flowers that were gold as well This island had thy under it’s spell. Thy carpet landed still, till something amazing came into view. A map that was in a tree thy got it so thy could see what clue to a treasure it may be. Thy followed it’s directions to a place where fairies showed thy the way to a bay where the treasure lays. Thy opened the chest to see what riches it held. Mist swirled around thy head and woke up in bed. But the lakes the streams could it all have been a dream?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!