Fat Camp

“Come on everyone, let’s start with Maths.”
“Yes!” one nerd yelled out. Then, Mr Something said, “Blah, blah”. Kenny said, “What?”
“Oh sorry Kenny, you didn’t hear me. I’ll say it again, GO GET TWO CONES!”
“All right,” Kenny replied and put them on the oval. Everyone in the classroom ran down to the oval. Kenny had two cones, two metres away from each other. Mr S came down and got Stan to run to both cones for one minute and then again. “Add your scores together.” After everyone had a turn, Kyle said, “Where’s Sam?” Sam was at home with his mum watching The Simpsons. Sam asked mum, “Can you go get my chocolate on toast?” Mum answered, “No darling, go do it yourself, mummy is expecting some company.” Sam said, “Oh man, I have to do everything around here!”
After Sam came back, he said, “What are you guys doing?” The principal and Mr S were at Sam’s house. Mr S said, “Sam your friends and family are worried about your weight, okay?”
Sam yelled, “I don’t know who put you up to this but I’m not going to any FAT CAMP!” Mr S said, “Your friends and family paid for the Fat Camp.” The principal said, “I just wanted to see the look on your face when they told you.”
“Mum! Mum! Tell them I’m not fact, I’m big boned. Tell them how all our family had big bones and grown to have ‘6-packs’.”
Mum replied, “No sweety, those stories were lies – you’re just fat!” Sam’s chocolate on the toast fell off.
Mum and Sam went to Fat Camp. When Sam got there, a guy named Rick said, “Hello camper, my name is Rick. How are you?”
“Well, I’m angry Rick, how about you?”
“I’m doing great!” After everyone was around, Rick said, “Hey kids…oh no! Here come fat! I know how to kill it – with exercise and proper diet.”
“Oh no, they killed me!”
“Hang on kids, that’s a camper!”
Another camper said, “Ha ha, it was a lady in a costume.”
Sam said, “Can someone put this stupid guy out of his misery? At 3 o’clock everyone was running and Sam said, “I am going to die here!” After dinner, Rick said, “I loved my steamed vegetables and sugar-free donuts.”
“I’m going to die here,” said the girl who was fatter than the chair. “My name is Sally. I’ll do anything for a piece of candy.” Sam had an idea. Then there was a blackout! The lights are meant to turn on when you have an idea! Sam escaped with his teddy bear. He heard a truck, it was an ice-cream truck. He said, “Two chocolate ice-creams please.”
“Okay. You do want this kind, or this kind?” The ice-cream guy pushed Sam inside the truck. He said, “We will be back at camp soon.” Another camper said, “It’s sometimes an ice-cream truck or it’s a taco stand but it always fools us.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!