Fast Killer

Blood gushing everywhere, blood oozing out, heart bleeding out, then nothing. Just death. This how it feels to be a victim of the most cunning murderer ever. He is not heard nor seen; one swipe of his knife and bye bye. Death is so quick but yet so powerful. That’s why we’re hunting him down: to give him his own medicine.

That night. . . “Who’s there?” he asked as the door creaked open a margin, just enough for a man to fit through. Then out of nowhere comes a hand and engulfs his face. Then, slowly but surely, the hand was pulling back out of the ajar door.

“We’ve got another kill. This time he was tied to a chair” said Major Ryan as he placed five files on this man and the murderer on Dane’s desk and then left. Great! Thought Dane. He already had enough work as it was it is but he knuckled down and got through it. “Help!” yelled an unknown “We’re under attack!”. Oh no thought Dane I have to save them again. Great. Quickly but quietly he walked around, hugging the wall so he wouldn’t be seen, but by the time he got to the action there was two man of his own left and then 1 got decapitated by some man that was just invisible.

“Shoot” he whispered as he pulled out his handgun. He was just about to aim when the other got stabbed in the heart so he had to adjust quickly so he wouldn’t get seen but before he could shoot. That guy appeared from the dark he said “bye see you in hell” then he shot.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!