Lego World

Once upon a time there was a little Lego man called Mr Jake and he was making a little Lego house He was having fun at home with his girl friend. He had a date one night where they had dinner in his new house and they had so much fun.

In the morning they had waffles and ice cream and fredofrogs breakfast. Afterwards they went to the shopping centre to get some milk, bread and vegemite. He went to the bakery to have some morning tea he had tarts.

When they were going home they ran over a kangaroo and they called the RSPCA and about two hundred cars were backed up until the RSPCA got there. The were friends went to the RSPCA to check kangaroo and they were waiting to see if the kangaroo was alright. the doctors said “ that in a week the kangaroo would be better.

They came back a week later and it was better. The RSPCA let the kangaroo out and it was so happy to be back in the wild. They went home so happy for the kangaroo to be back in the wild.

In the morning he had eggs, tomatoes and sausages for breakfast. It was yummy he went shopping at woolworths and he got milk, bread and vegemite, then he went to the bakery and he got a cream donut. He went to the newsagency to get pens, pencils, sharpeners and the news paper.

He had another date where they had lasagne for dinner. They had a good sleep that night. In the morning they had bacon and eggs for breakfast. They were organizing the wedding and getting a wedding dress and they had fun.

The next day they got married. The lived happily ever after.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!