Santa Forgot The Present

Santa forgot the present- By Chloe Norris
It was the night before Christmas and Santa was getting the presents ready to deliver. After Santa delivered most of the presents, Maria Santa’s faithful black puppy, hopped into Santa’s sleigh to make sure all the presents had been delivered. To her astonishment Maria found 1 last present sitting in the sleigh, she hurried to Santa’s room where Santa was sleeping soundly. Maria jumped onto Santa’s bed and began to bark loudly to wake Santa up.

Maria could not wake Santa up so she went to get Scratchy his drowsy tabby cat, Skippy and Snow the two strong and considerate reindeer’s. They all went into Santa’s room except Snow and Skippy. Why weren’t they going in? Because they would dirty the carpet and Mrs. Claus wants to keep it clean.

All of the animals made their regular sounds to wake Santa up, including Skippy and Snow. Maria’s mastermind had worked and Santa had awakened from sleeping. They told Santa what was going on, he said he was too tired to do one more delivery, so they had to deliver the present. And they did!

The friends had to go through many obstacles to get to the child’s house like getting over Shark River, over the tall grassy mountains and threw the Flying Fox Caves. First they went over Shark River and that was not easy because the sharks in there can jump very high, so they went around it and that plan did work because the sharks can’t get on land. There next place was the tall grassy mountains, that was really easy because there were no animals on it.


Maria the dog, Scratchy the cat, Snow the reindeer, Skippy the reindeer and Mrs. Claus all went over the tall grassy mountain together. The last place to go is the Flying Fox caves; it is good that they weren’t vampire bats because they are really dangerous. They had to go through the caves because it was more dangerous outside the caves. Going through was simple, all you need to do is be very quiet and they would make it. After they got through they were very close to the child’s house, it was only 27 meters away from them.

Once they got there Mrs. Claus slinked in with the present and carefully she placed it under the Christmas tree then she slinked back out again without a sound being herd. When it was morning they left, when the child woke up he found the present sitting under the Christmas tree, he quickly ripped open the present and found a remote-control helicopter, he was the happiest boy in Laura town it was just what he wanted.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!