YOU JUST DON’T GET THIS IN THE CITY

THE THINGS YOU SEE IN THE BUSH YOU DON’T GET TO SEE IN THE CITY.



The mighty and strong branches of an awe inspiring mighty tree. The beautiful chirping birds that are flying ever so gracefully in the almighty peaceful blue sky. The exhilarating and peaceful mighty blue sky, because off all the pollution and light in the air the amazing and mighty blue sky is often hidden from the city. The beautiful shades of a fresh crisp autumn leaf falling to the muddy bug infested dirt covered ground; you don’t see this in the city because of all the concrete covering the ground leaving not much space for trees in the city. All the beautiful and exhilarating stars in space Gods never ending all mighty kingdoms called space; you don’t see the exhilarating stars in the peaceful sky because of all the artificial lights in the city sky. The almost completely underground bugs and insects that scurry past in their own tiny world that we will never know about, you don’t see this in the city because of all the concrete blocking the ruff dirt covered ground. The damp hard muddy twig infested ground that is filled with twigs and bugs of all different shapes of sizes, you don’t see this in the city because of all the cleaners that clean up all the twigs and branches. The ancient rocks of time lying their motionless on the cold hard muddy ground, you don’t see this in the city because the cleaners clean up all the motionless rocks of time lying there motionless.


THE THINGS YOU HEAR IN THE CITY YOU DON’T GET TO HEAR IN THE CITY.

The gentle and peaceful sound of the gentle summer breeze, you don’t hear this in the city, you don’t get to hear the peaceful breas in the city because of all the noisy cars zooming past. . The sound of the snapping and crackling of sticks on the dirt covered ground. The gentle sound of the rough twigs snapping on the dirt covered ground. The refreshing sound of the aquatic pain drops on the cold hard twig infested hard muddy ground, you don’t get to hear the aquatic raindrops patting and the gold hard muddy ground because there is only concrete for the rain drops to land on. The all mighty dreaded sound of the winter lion called the winter wind, you don’t get to hear this in the city because of all the people talking. The mighty tree branches rustling on an awe inspiring mighty tree trunk, you don’t hear this in the city because in the city the gardeners term down all the almighty trees .The gentle sound of all the beautiful birds as they gracefully flap their wings their ever so gently, you don’t hear this in the city because the birds are frightened by all the noise. The gentle pat of a lovely autumn leaf as it gently floats to the ground, you don’t hear this in the city because the ground is not muddy and they throw all the leafs away.




HOWEVER THE BUSH IS SLOWLY DISAPEARING PLEASE HELP SAVE THE BUSH


A Poem Wrote By Andrew Gavriliu in Year 6 at Whitford Catholic Primary School.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!