I Want A Pony !

Once upon a time, there lived a little princess and a little prince. They where best friends. They both went to the same school together.

The little prince had a pony, every afternoon they meet together at the little prince's castle to play with the pony.

One morning before school the princess said to the queen that she wanted a pony "The prince has a got one, so I should have one too"

The queen replied, "Where will we get a pony from?" "The pet shop said the king".

So the queen went in her car but not her golden car just her red car because she did not want a big fuss. When she got to the pet shop she asked the owner for a pony but the owner didn't have one. So he put a sign on the window to tell everyone about the pony so if there was one for sale the princess could have it.

The queen asked the shop owner what other pets might a princess like? "How about a talking parrot?" That sounds great !!

The queen took Larry the talking parrot back to the castle, the king and princess ran to see if the queen had a pony in the car but instead they found an amazing blue and purple parrot.

"Whats that !!" said the princess....a talking parrot said the Queen. I love it said the king ...I love it more said the princess. They took Larry the talking parrot out of the car and it said...."squwwwak !! ....Hello I'm Larry"

The princess was so happy with Larry that she told the queen and king that she didn't want a pony any more and ran off to show the prince her new parrot.

Larry and the princess lived happily ever after and told each other great stories.

THE END.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!