Scared Night Chapter 1, 2 And 3

Ch 1. Alex and Jack every night went to a haunted mansion. Ghost’s live there, but it didn’t seem to bother them. Some-times they fall asleep at the mansion!
One night, the mansion shook and Jack with Alex fell down to the middle of the earth. “Where are we?” said Alex. “Maybe…………. *******” said Jack “What?” Said Alex. “Maybe…………. *******” said Jack. “MAYBE WHAT!” Said Alex. “Maybe GHOSTS!” Screamed Jack. “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Screamed the boy’s!
“We lost them! And we lost OUR SELVES! It’s pitch black, I can’t see any-thing!” Said Alex. “Ok, who turned the light’s off?” Jack asked. “SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”, Ok! Then the wind pushed them away. Then when they woke up…….IT WAS ALL A DREAM! “No ghost’s? YES!” said Alex. “So that was all a dream? I was going to do that for show and tell.” Said Jack. “All well, but I will never go in a mansion again!” Said Alex. “Me too!” agreed Jack.
Ch 2.“Hi Jack.” said Alex. “Hi Alex” said Jack. “So…………..”Said Alex. “Alex a poison arrow hit you!” Said Jack. “I feel……………….” Said Alex. Bing! A loud noise! “Are you ok?” Said Jack. “I guess so.” Said Alex. “Our mansion! Said Jack. “But we were never going in to a mansion again!” Said Alex surprised. Alex remembered that he was in he’s dream and told the REAL JACK, not the dream Jack! “THE POISON, IT’S ON YOU!” Said Jack frightfully. HAAAAAA! Alex woke up. Are you ok? Said Jack. I’m fine NOW! Said Alex.
Ch 3. One night, Alex and Jack had the dream about the mansion again and they were dreaming so hard that they made a volcano erupt. The volcanos power was so strong that it made Alex and Jacks dream real (it was the ghosts not Alex and Jack). In Alex and Jacks dream Jack really needed to go to the toilet and there was no toilet so, he woke Alex up and said “I really need to go to the toilet” and then Alex said “I really need to go to the toilet to” They both ended up changing their pants… . “Ok were going to die!” Said Jack. “No were not!” said Alex. They both started running. “COME ON, WE NEED TO SURVEIVE!” Said Jack. Ok I get that! Said Alex. We made it! So now I will never sleep again! “And if I do, I won’t dream about this mansion!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!