James

One day in a spotty village there lived a little boy named James, he was 9 years old and his passion was being creative. The school had an assignment were they had to film a crazy movie. James thought that was going to be a journey to find the video, so he decided to become a secret agent and film random things around his street.
First James went to the bakery in the hope of finding something interesting, he found an old man buying bread with a little girl holding his hand. They finished their purchase, left the shop and began walking home. James followed, we suddenly he heard the old man fart, the little girl was behind him and quickly fainted with the stench.He ran to catch her but when he smelt it he grew dizzy and he also fell to the pavement.
James awoke to a buzzing sound. ‘Brrrrrr’ he could feel a vibrating thing on his back. He rolled over and mobile phone fell off, he picked it up and answered it with a nervous “Hello”.
“Welcome to Healthamonopolous”a friendly voice said. “in this land you can only eat fruit”
James wondered why they had called him for what reason, when he heard them say “now young man close your eyes and get ready to come” James wondered come, come where? When he suddenly felt a feeling in his stomach like something weird was going to happen when he started to swirl and swirl he got sucked into his mobile phone and landed in the actual land “Healthamonopoulos.” James got shocked and when he gets shocked he becomes hungry and James always stores food in his pocket, this time he took it out and wanted to take a bite, a huge mouse jumped in front and said “What in this land do you think you’re doing? Drop that junk immediately!” James replied “Naa, make me!!” and started sticking his tongue out he through the muffin to his face, he suffocated and died James just started to laugh and went “What evz”
They held a funeral for Jimmy the mouse and all said their words to him it was James turn and he said “Really, really? Just no! No!” the Government got so angry and wacked his head with a baseball bat he got so dizzy that the phone took him back where he belonged to make sure he NEVER EVER came back...
In the morning James kept quiet and didn’t tell anyone anything, he was scared that it would happen again. As he was creative he wanted to make an art work on what journey he had been on, he wanted to put the art work in the art gallery because there was a prize. James got so happy that he went running and jumping everywhere!
He got another phone call and they said “........” Oh you don’t want to know what they said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!